1.08.2016

+ chicago: winter wonderland pt. 1


Hello! I am back with my first installment of my Chicago photo diary! I split my pictures up for two posts, but there is no real chronological order! I had such a great time in Chicago! I always love going back there because I love the setting! This time, it was little different (a lot cold!). Being a Californian my whole life, I never have experience with snow. In Chicago, I finally got to see snow again after many years! I also saw snow actually falling for the first time! It was fun, but very cold. Anyhow, the cold was worth it as Chicago was still very beautiful! Luckily, I still got to visit all of my favorite places (bless indoor places!)

Featured in this post: Lincoln Park Conservatory, Garfield Park Conservatory, Millenium Park, & different spots driving around the city!

I'll have more info/locations featured in the next installment (which will be out soon!)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment