11.14.2015

+ hikes and picnics @ pacifica, california


Hello again! So on Veterans Day, my friends and I decided to head down to Pacifica for a hike and picnic (we had no school! woo). We did a lot of climbing, but it was worth it for the magnificent views! Here are some of my pictures from the trip with Addy of the Sensible Narcissist, Izzy, Caitlyn, Nicole, and Nicole's dog, Tucker! (More to come on Flickr!)

(On me: Jacket - Costco, Pullover - University of Southern California, Pants - Jolt, Shoes - Nike, Backpack - Prada)

xx

2 comments :

  1. the silhouettes, endless ocean, and addy's hair are my favorite parts of this post *heart eyes emoji*

    ReplyDelete
  2. the silhouettes, endless ocean, and addy's hair are my favorite parts of this post *heart eyes emoji*

    ReplyDelete