9.18.2015

+ san francisco botanical gardens + sensible narcissist


Hello everyone! I'm so glad to be back (from that giant break--check out my apology post). I just got more schoolwork than I excepted! Luckily, I already save some new stuff saved up, so all I have to do is edit and post!
In regards to this post, Addy from the Sensible Narcissist and I went to the city (typical again! We hopped onto bart walked down to Golden Gate Park! We walked around the SF Botanical Gardens (located inside Golden Gate Park), and we ate lunch in the Sunset District! The trip was great (and resulted in great pictures), but it was extremely hot! To top it all off, we ended up getting lost for a little bit... OK so maybe the trip had a few slip-ups, but it was a fun trip overall! 

(On me: Dress - Topshop, Booties - Sam Edelman, Scarf - Anthropologie, Purse - Galeries Lafayette, Necklace - thrifted, Watch - Michael Kors)
(On Addy: Top - Urban Outfitters, Skort - Urban Outfitters, Booties - Sam Edelman, Jacket - thrifted, Purse - Louis Vuitton, Scarf - thrifted)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment