8.09.2015

+ black & white updates


Hello! Enjoy these quick shots of me being lazy in my natural habitat (aka my cozy room). This is just a little thing ft. my obsession with editing along with some updates! 
I start school only in a few days, so I don't know how frequently I will be able to blog. This summer was great as I had so much time on my hands to take pictures and edit posts for you guys! Sadly, around this time next week I will be covered in assignments left, right, and center :(.
I started this blog around the time when school started back after winter break 2014/15. I tried to post a lot, but I failed in my eyes. I never got to post as much as I wanted to due to my schoolwork. This year, I will have an even bigger work load, but I will try my best to post as much as I can! I won't be able to post as much as I did this summer, but I definitely want to post more than I did during the last school year.
This is all for now, but I hope to see you all soon! 

(Shirt - Anthropologie, Pants - Uniqlo)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment