7.09.2015

+ cozy and lazy combination


Shoutout to Addy of the Sensible Narcissist for this lavendar
Today has been a pretty lazy and cozy day, which is pretty evident from this post entitled "cozy and lazy combination." Today started in Palo Alto in the morning to study and eat, and then it moved back to my house for photo editing (one of my favorite things to do) and Gilmore Girls (bless Netflix...and the creators of Gilmore Girls). My ootd was a mix of just-got-out-of-bed and haute (in my eyes at least). I put my messy hair into a man-bun and smized. I added my favorite ASOS chelsea boots to make it seem like I actually look put together (again, this look is just-got-out-of-bed and haute--which is me most of the time). 

(Shirt - Forever 21, Pants - Uniqlo, Booties - ASOS, Necklace - Forever 21, Watch - Seiko, Rings - my own)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment