6.08.2015

+ Palo Alto Adventure Diary: The Minimal Peach x The Sarcastic Swan


We enjoyed a great lunch at Local Union 271 on University Avenue! - Taken from my Instagram
Hello Peaches! I am back with a new and edited post with my close friend, Cat, of the Sarcastic Swan. Here is a few of the many photos we took all over the Stanford University Area in Palo Alto, CA. Enjoy! Exclusive pictures will be up on my Flickr :P

My look:
Dress - Old Navy
Sandals - Found in Florence, Italy
Purse - Vintage Christian Dior
Moon Necklace - American Eagle
Bar Necklace - Anthropologie
Watch - Michael Kors

Cat's look:
Halter top - Forever 21
Shorts - Forever 21
Sandals - Forever 21
Jacket - The Limited
Hat - Forever 21
Purse - Urban Outfitters
Earrings - Urban Outfitters
Bracelet - Brands

That's all for now!

xo Isha

No comments:

Post a Comment