4.03.2015

+ Chicago Diary Part 2


In front of Topshop (aka home)
The view from our room at the new Virgin hotel
Hello Peches! Here is just a quick post about part 2 (day 2/3) of my trip of Chicago. It is pretty short because the post of this time was spent shopping (especially on Michigan Ave.!). I landed a lot of deals as you can see from my first photo! The city was beautiful and it was a lot of fun (other than the feet pain from all the walking! It was worth it, though). We ended Thursday night at Chicago's famous Gino's East restaurant. It was great deep dish pizza! There was a line to get in outside, and I can say that it was worth the wait! We stayed at the new Virgin Hotel that actually opened very recently (the first ever Virgin hotel!). It was so amazing and unique! I loved how different the interior design was. 

Once I get back to San Francisco, I'll have a Chicago Haul post and show you/tell you all about what I got! 

My outfit: 
Sweater - Urban Outfitters
Pants - Old Navy
Booties - Primark
Bag - Galeries Lafayette
Scarf - Marc by Marc Jacobs
**This is only for day 2 as I sadly had to leave my camera to charge during day 3!

See you soon!
xo Isha

No comments:

Post a Comment