3.09.2015

+ Label Spotlight: Carven Fall RTW '15


Hello Peaches!! As you may know, it is Mercedes Benz Fashion Week (MBFW), & Paris Fashion Week (PFW) at that! Recently, there was the Carven Fall Ready-to-Wear show in Paris. It's been a few days since the show, but I just have to write about the collection. I mean look at the clothes! Look at the amazing prints and how fluid the prints are with the ribbed socks, pastel/bright hues, and unique cuts! If I could *cries* I would definitely wear these pieces out and about daily. I really love how the pieces are so high fashion, yet have a down-to-earth flare (i.e. furry sweaters, black booties, crewnecks, button-downs, etc!!). I think the one aspect that made me absolutely fall in love is the green/blue/turquoise/teal color combo with the floral! I think that is absolutely amazing. Well, that concludes my post about how amazing this latest Carven show was (as usual). 

My overall review: 9.7/10

Stay tuned for more PFW label spotlights! (I mean, we have to discuss the Chanel show this morning and the Zoolander 2 announcement..on the Valentino runway!!).

xo Isha

***pictures from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment