2.15.2015

+ Label Spotlight: Alexander Wang RTW '15


This coat is just !!!
In love with this fringe and shape
THE CRICKET SWEATERS
BLESS THE SHOES!!

Hello Peaches! Sorry it has been a little bit of time since my last post! Anyways, as you all may now, it is New York Fashion Week! Since I'm not there, *sad face* all I can do for now is post reviews about the collections using online images! (All from style.com btw). Anyways, this Label Spotlight Review is about Alexander Wang's latest collection (Ready-to-Wear '15) from yesterday. I think that this is one of his best collections yet in my honest opinion. I just completely fell in LOVE after seeing the color palette, the prints, the barely-there makeup + messy fair, clunky flatforms, and shapes of the looks ALL combined! I absolutely love all of the mixing and matching. I love how Wang effortlessly made bold statements that came through (I'm looking at you, beaded detailing). There's not much more I can write about, as the collection speaks for itself!

My overall review: 10/10 (!!)

Until next time, 
Isha

1 comment :