1.19.2015

+ The Liebster Award

Hello Peaches! I would like to give a huge thanks to Jacqueline of 7th & Willow for the Liebster Award! It is an award given from one blogger to the next to help expose new bloggers! You guys should all check out Jacqueline's blog filled with amazing style! I will be answering her questions given to me, and I will have 11 questions for my nominees to answer.


1. What is your go-to outfit for the perfect night out?
My go-to look at night would be an embroidered top with either flowy shorts or black skinny jeans + strappy wedges or cut-out booties.
2. What article of clothing can you not live without?
I absolutely cannot live without my boyfriend jeans with rips in them.
3. If you had to choose between shoes or handbags, what would you choose and why?
If I had to choose, I would choose shoes, because I love statement shoes more than bags. I feel like shoes add more to a look as bags are only add-ons.
4. Outside of blogging and work, what do you like to do in your free time?
Outside of blogging and studying, I love to draw and take pictures.
5. Who is your style icon and why?
My style icon is Alexa Chung because I love her wide range of looks. She looks good in absolutely anything she puts on, whether it be high-fashion glamour or leaving ballet class. She constantly inspires my looks.
6. Why did you decide to start your blog and what bloggers inspire you?
I decided to start my blog because I love photography (as mentioned before) and I absolutely love fashion and unique ways to style simple pieces. A few bloggers that inspire me are Chiara from the Blonde Salad and Alyssa from Ordinary People.
7. What is your absolute dream job and why?
My absolute dream job would be a writer/photographer/stylist/director for a fashion magazine, or something similar.
8. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
If I could live anywhere, I would like in New York, NY because many of the companies I would love to work for are based there and there are so many opportunities over there. And of course, I'd love to have a few places here and there around the world for travelling. ;)
9. What colors do you gravitate toward in your clothing and why?
I gravitate towards black (of course!), navy blue, other neutral hues/earth tones, and I love pops of color & accents of mustard yellow. :)
10. What makes your blog unique?
My blog is unique because not only does it offer style/clothing advice, I try to have a nice aesthetic for all of my pictures and blog theme.
11. How would you describe your personal style?
My personal style is a mix of Anthropologie, Zara, Gap, Urban Outfitters, and Free People. It is a jumble of basics and minimalism w/ lace detailing and boho accents.

Here is my list of nominees!
- Ty of The Cherry Fox
- Addy of The Sensible Narcissist
- Val of Val Next Door
- Sladjana of Tinkerbell of Laka
- Kaleigh of Fashion Refill
- Anastasia of Anastasia Andiana
- Vanessa of Vivaucity
- Charuta of Modayalda

& Here are your questions!
1. What is your go-to print & why?
2. Favorite thing outside blogging?
3. Favorite designer and why?
4. If you could have any profession, what would you do and why?
5. What is your favorite season & why?
6. What item of clothing could you wear all year every year?
7. Why did you become a blogger & why?
8. Favorite brand to wear & why?
9. Favorite TV show & why?
10. Who is your style inspiration & why?
11. Favorite season for styling looks and why?

I had so much fun w/ these and I hope you guys do too! My nominees: Make sure to answer my questions, then nominate other new bloggers with less than 1k &  ask them a new set of 11 questions!

See you soon
xo Isha

No comments:

Post a Comment