1.10.2015

+ Label Spotlight: Chloé Spring '15






















The Chloé Spring '15 Ready-to-Wear collection had me head-over-heels. I loved the flowy feel of the fabric from the looks paired with the zig-zag lace sandals (CRAZY in love with those!). The whole collection felt very haute, yet casual enough to be worn on a little beach in Greece during the summer. I think that is one of my favorite aspects about the looks. Another thing I love, tying back to the flowy feel of the fabric, is the intricate patterning on the clothing. It makes the looks simultaneously simple and complicated. The simple hair and natural makeup also brought out the color palette and fluidity of the whole collection. The shoes and clothes from this have a certain aspect in them that I won't forget.

My overall rating: 9.5/10 

***pictures from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment