1.08.2015

+ Hayes Valley | Day in San Francisco

Succulents found at a Farmer's market!




Beautiful skies on Bart!

Addy (The Sensible Narcissist) and I at a Bart Station

New little $4 friends from the Farmer's Market!!

Extremely delicious lunch at Chez Maman

A few days ago, my friends and I embarked on an adventure in Hayes Valley, which is in the city. The sky was gorgeous and so was the area. We went to boutiques, walked around, and just enjoyed the day. Lunch was AMAZING and I recommend you go there it was 5 stars. Overall, it was a great day. More pictures can be found on my flickr (& more to come ;-)). 

Addy's look:
Top - Pacsun
Jacket - UNIF
Jeans - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Sam Edelmen
Purse - Urban Outfitters
Necklaces - Her own

My look: 
Turtleneck - Gap
Jacket - H&M
Pants - Old Navy
Shoes - Primark
Purse - Galeries Lafayette
Watch - Seiko

xo Isha

P.S. Collaboration w the Sensible Narcissist comin' your way! 

2 comments :